Q&A – Episode #56 | The Best Paintless Dent Repair Work Vehicle | PDR Workshop
What are some reasons you need to choose a cargo van for your business:
1. Fuel savings! When choosing a cargo van, you have to choose an incredibly fuel efficient van – not only will it help the environment but you’ll also get better mileage for less money. And with all the competition out there, many cargo van makers are taking fuel efficiency very seriously, with some vans ranging 22 miles a gallon.
2. Reliability. There are so many well known brands available that you always know that when choosing a van, you are getting the most advanced van with all the standards.
3. Branding. You can easily have mobile billboard for your business! Choose a simple design but make sure the logo is easily seen.
4. Customization. Either the interior or exterior can be customized. You can transform the van to be as comfortable and practical as you need.
5. Space. A full-size cargo van is spacious and on average has 120-200 cubic feet of space.
6. Comfort. Most commercial vehicles are uncomfortable but a full-size cargo van does carry the comfort level of an SUV or minivan. And also has the storage and hauling potential of that of a commercial vehicle.